CP9779 10mm Belt Sander Chicago Pneumatic
Features of CP9779 10mm Belt Sander Include:
- Flexible & easy handling.
- Quick change belt replacement.
- Rubber molded grip.
- Adjustable sanding arm.
- 3/8″ (10mm) capacity.
- Handle exhaust and swivel air inlet.
- Excellent for paint removal, weld sanding, smoothing and rust removal in tight areas.
- Free speed: 22000 rpm.
- Air consumption @ load: 13.1 l/s.
- Belt size: 3/8 x 13″ / 10mm x 330mm.
- Length: 304mm.
- Average air consumption: 6.61 l/s.
- Weight: 0.9kg.
- Air inlet: 1/4″.
Looking for a bright idea to lighten up your work-space? Our Scangrip lights offer powerful illumination with excellent clarity and coverage: https://www.nailers.co.uk/product-category/scangrip-lighting-job-site-lamp/