20% OFF – Please use our brand new website www.apslighting.co.uk to receive 20% discount on all of our lighting range.
Scangrip STAR Work Light Floodlight
The STAR is ergonomically designed to be used as a hand-held work light. But by extending the position of the handle, the lamp transforms itself to become a searchlight.
Due to the extremely powerful light output, STAR is also applicable for illumination of a larger working area, in spite of its small size compared to other floodlights. The handle is applicable for direct mounting on the Scangrip Tripod Stand: https://www.nailers.co.uk/product/scangrip-tripod-stand/
With its flexible handle, the STAR can stand in different position to obtain the optimal lightning angle for a specific work task.
The handle is also clickable in fixed position to serve as a hook for suspension.
Using the powerful built-in magnet in the handle the STAR can be placed in flexible positions on any metallized surface.
Five benefits by STAR
- Extremely powerful illumination – up to 1000 lumen.
- Rechargeable and with up to 5h operation time.
- Waterproof IP65.
- Ergonomical design for a comfortable, firm grip.
- Flexible handle for multifunctional positioning and application.
- Sturdy handle with inbuilt magnet.
- Durable housing made of shock-resistant plastic material.
- Built-In power bank with USB outlet.
The design of STAR is unique and covered by EU design patent RCD No 3451038.
See our Scangrip I-View Headlamp for effortless hands-free illumination: https://www.nailers.co.uk/product/i-view-headlamp/