Features of the Paslode Spit P370 Powder Actuated Spitfire Tool:
- Robust and reliable powder actuated tool for a wide range of trades, fixing into concrete, steel and masonry.
- Magazine for collated nails enabling faster workflow.
4 point 360° magazine position.
- No need to change the piston for different substrates.
- Variable power adjustment ensures accurate delivery.
- Sequential metal disc system prevents unused loads.
- Easy onsite cleaning and maintenance – no return to service center required.
- Automatic piston return – High install rate with low user fatigue.
- Magazine or single shot tool – Automatic firing of up to 10 pins using the magazine.
- Disc system – All metal cartridges eliminate warping at high temperatures. Sequential disc system means less load wastage.
- Power adjustment – Versatile: one pin and one load can be adapted to fix into different base materials.
- Sequential shot – Contact pressure of 17 kg needs to be applied to activate safety trigger.
- Ergonomic soft grip rear handle makes fixing a one handed operation.
- Window – User can see if a disc is loaded in the tool.
- Energy absorbing bumper – Absorbs vibration and reduces recoil during firing.
- Reload identification marker – Informs the user when to reload.
- Adjustable magazine – 4 adjustable positions give greater flexibility when working in confined spaces.
- Easy maintenance – The fastest powder tool to dismantle, clean and re-assemble allowing on site maintenance & reduced down time.
- Universal piston – No need to change the piston for different substrates.
- CE Marked.
Suitable Applications for the Paslode Spit P370 Powder Actuated Spitfire Tool:
- Sheeting, Fixing kicker plates, Steel mesh & grating, Fixing timber sole plates, Formwork spacers, Fixing fire protection brackets, Metal lathing, Fixing brick ties, Waterproofing membranes/ Draining, Fixing dry lining track on concrete, Soil pipes/ tubes or accessories, Wood sheeting, Fixing composite decking to steel frame, Insulation Panels, Damp Proofing, Steel Grid work, Wood to concrete, Drywall track, Deflection headers.
- P370 PAT Tool.
- High Impact Carry Case.
- Single Shot Adaptor.
- Safety Googles to En166:F.
- Cleaning Cloth and Brushes.
- Lubricating Oil.
- Push Rod & Stabliser.
- Instruction Manual.
The fastenings to use with this tool are:
- Paslode Spit P370 Disc Cartridges.
- Paslode Spit P370 SC9 Collated Pins – Concrete & Steel Substrates.
- Paslode Spit P370 SC9 Single Shot Pins – Concrete & Steel Substrates.