Features of the Felo VDE Exchangeable Slim Blades Nm Series include:
- These VDE Exchangeable Slim Blades are designed for electricians.
- They offer great flexibility in all areas of use and their slim blade design is ideal for working on screws which may have limited access, like when working with components inside electrical connection boxes.
- They feature a black tip for a secure, precision fit.
- These VDE Blades are all individually tested according to EN 60900:2012. Although the insulation is up to 50% slimmer, they are fully certified and tested for safety.
- The Blades are manufactured from chrome-molybdenum-vanadium steel, superior torque which exceeds DIN and ISO requirements by up to 100%.
Suitable for use with any Felo Nm Series Adjustable Torque Screwdriver Handle.